JOIN THE FIRST CHOICE INGREDIENTS TEAM!
At First Choice Ingredients, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. Family owned since 1994, we have built a reputation for producing amazing, high-quality dairy ingredients that can be found in the recipes of top-selling products all over the world.
From production and warehouse positions to administrative and technical jobs, there are a variety of roles for highly motivated individuals to succeed at First Choice. We place a high value on training, education and teamwork.
CURRENTLY, WE ARE HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
Perform unskilled and semi-skilled procedures in the process of manufacturing food product ingredients.
Loading and unloading of materials, packaging of finished products, operate forklift and material handling equipment, cleaning of machines and facilities.
Must be able to understand and follow basic instructions, possess basic math skills and participate in team discussions and activities as well as work alone. Must be able to receive, understand and follow safety training instruction in operation of machinery, use of chemicals and operation of fork lifts.
This position is responsible for the overall maintenance of buildings, equipment & grounds, including maintaining a preventative maintenance schedule as outlined by OEM requirements & accepted industry standards.
The employee holding this position is responsible for food defense and food safety. It is the responsibility of the employee to assure that all food safety protocols are adhered to.
- Develop, coordinate, and provide preventive maintenance schedules.
- Review and verify scheduled maintenance paperwork for accuracy and completion.
- Complete work orders in a timely manner.
- Work with approved contractors for repairs or installation of equipment.
- Routinely monitor overall condition of buildings and outside grounds. Make recommendations to management concerning proactive repairs to ensure buildings stay in good standing.
- Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) throughout the plant.
- Coordinate, assign work, and direct activities of approved contractors.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, effectively organize work and manage priorities.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with a variety of internal and external contacts.
- Good working knowledge of hand & power tools. Computer, Microsoft Office programs.
- Awareness and understanding of SQF 2000 code requirements.
- Valid driver’s license.
- OSHA compliant Forklift and Aerial lift operator’s licenses.
- Good mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn.
- 2-3 years experience in a related field.
Commensurate with experience.