JOIN THE FIRST CHOICE INGREDIENTS TEAM!
At First Choice Ingredients, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. Family owned since 1994, we have built a reputation for producing amazing, high-quality dairy ingredients that can be found in the recipes of top-selling products all over the world.
From production and warehouse positions to administrative and technical jobs, there are a variety of roles for highly motivated individuals to succeed at First Choice. We place a high value on training, education and teamwork.
CURRENTLY, WE ARE HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
Perform unskilled and semi-skilled procedures in the process of manufacturing food product ingredients.
Loading and unloading of materials, packaging of finished products, operate forklift and material handling equipment, cleaning of machines and facilities.
Must be able to understand and follow basic instructions, possess basic math skills and participate in team discussions and activities as well as work alone. Must be able to receive, understand and follow safety training instruction in operation of machinery, use of chemicals and operation of fork lifts.
Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering incoming calls, processing incoming orders via fax, e-mail or phone and providing general administrative support to the office. Employees holding this position play a critical role in food defense and food safety. It is the responsibility of the employee to alert upper management to any food safety issues or concerns that they may encounter. Position is in Germantown, WI.
- Manage customer interactions in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Carefully clarifies needs of customers.
- Takes responsibility for resolving customer concerns.
- Presents First Choice Ingredients in best possible light.
- Communicates effectively and appropriately with management and teammates.
- Accepts responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Works productively without direct supervision.
- Follows through on commitments.
- Energetic and positive attitude in dealing with people.
- Flexibility and ability to stay on task without supervision; attention to detail.
- Demonstrate good judgment and problem solve when handling daily activities.
- Maintain confidentiality within the company.
- Willingness to learn new software, systems and procedures.
- Must be able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing well enough to answer telephones, answer questions, process messages/memos and interact with other employees or customers.
- Must be able to do routine arithmetic calculations; such as adding columns of numbers, read and compare quantities on items on reports.
- Driver’s license with good record required.
- High School Diploma (minimum).
- 8-10 years of experience in Customer Service.
- Keyboard skills, i.e. 40 wpm.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required.
Commensurate with experience.